Not only can you create fresh and new content in Google Drive but you can also use it as a way to store 'in the cloud' other digital items like Word Documents, Excel, pdf files, photos, etc. and access them anywhere you have an internet connection.
So far we have:
- Learned how to set up a Google Account (including using your Stevenson email address)
- Had a quick introduction to Google Drive
- Learned about using Google Documents
- Learned about using Google Presentation
- Learned about using Google Spreadsheet
- Learned about using Google Forms
- Learned about Working Collaboratively in Google Drive
This week's video tutorial shows you how to Upload to Google Drive.
In this video tutorial you will learn how to:
- Upload items into your Google Drive
- Share those items with others
- Download the original copy
- Take an uploaded document and switch it to an editable Google Drive document