Our next installment in our Google series is on Google Presentation.
So far we have:
- Learned how to set up a Google Account (including using your Stevenson email address)
- Had a quick introduction to Google Drive
- Learned about using Google Documents
This week we will focus on another tool in Google Drive called Presentation. Presentation is very similar to PowerPoint.
In this week's video tutorial you will learn how to:
- Create a presentation
- Upload a current PowerPoint to Google Presentation
- Share and collaborate on a presentation
- Present your presentation
- Download your presentation
- Use the help and revision history tools
Please enjoy this week's Tech Tip on Google Presentation.