This week, to continue our Google series, we will focus on Google Spreadsheets.
So far we have:
- Learned how to set up a Google Account (including using your Stevenson email address)
- Had a quick introduction to Google Drive
- Learned about using Google Documents
- Learned about using Google Presentation
This week's focus is on Google Spreadsheets which would be comparable to Microsoft Excel.
In this week's video tutorial you will learn how to:
- Create a spreadsheet
- Use some of the basic features and functions
- Download a spreadsheet
- Import a spreadsheet
- Add and rename a sheet
- Comment on a spreadsheet
- Share a spreadsheet