This week, to continue our Google series, we will focus on Google Forms.
So far we have:
- Learned how to set up a Google Account (including using your Stevenson email address)
- Had a quick introduction to Google Drive
- Learned about using Google Documents
- Learned about using Google Presentation
- Learned about using Google Spreadsheet
This week's focus is on a very useful tool called Google Forms. Google forms let's your create questions for your audience to answer to gather information. You can share and embed forms anywhere and those filling in the form do not need to have a Google Account.
In this video tutorial you will learn how to:
- Create a form using different types of questions sets or items.
- Customize the confirmation page.
- View and share the live form
- Collect responses in a Google Spreadsheet